Intent in PPC Photo Retouching

Description of your first forum.
farhad123

Intent in PPC Photo Retouching

Post by farhad123 »

Let's take a look at the traditional types Photo Retouching
of search intent again: Transactional: research done for the purpose of making a purchase, i.e. “buying PPC software”. Navigation: search performed with the purpose of reaching a destination on the web, i.e. "word stream" if your intention was to reach the home page of WordStream. Information: research done for the Photo Retouching
purpose of acquiring information i.e. “best PPC software”.

Intent in PPC is as important, Photo Retouching
if not more so, than intent in SEO. A blog post optimized for a Photo Retouching
keyword that turns out to be irrelevant costs you nothing but the time it took to write the post; a search ad optimized for an irrelevant term costs you ad spend. Ask yourself: What is your ideal client looking for? Does the request realistically meet this need? Is the query triggering irrelevant searches that should be added as negative keywords ? All of these questions play a part in determining whether or not you should bid on a keyword and how aggressive you should be with your bidding strategy.

An effective way to layer intent in PPC Photo Retouching
is to incorporate Remarketing Lists for Search Network Ads (RSLA). RSLAs let you personalize your campaigns for people who have visited your site before and tailor your bids and ads to those Photo Retouching
visitors when they search on Google and search partner sites. When you attach RSLAs to keywords, you give them a more granular intent layer (that person has searched for your target keyword and visited your site in the past), allowing you to adjust your bid, messaging and bidding strategy accordingly.