I put the days of the week, corresponding to the box

Description of your first forum.
SpecialDatabase

I put the days of the week, corresponding to the box

Post by SpecialDatabase »

The fourth line is to contain the text in English that I will use on Facebook. The fifth line instead the text in Italian. The sixth row contains the content for Instagram as well as for Facebook and below there will be the row with the related texts for Instagram and hashtags. So we can also continue for the other social media we use. This editorial plan allows us to organize everything we do.

Even before deciding what we want to talk about and what topics to cover, making such Specific Database an outline helps to work well, in such a way that the ideas we have are already pigeonholed, because in social media, as in the press, scheduling and scheduling is very important . 1.2. UNDERSTAND WHAT THE USP ARE The Unique Selling Proposition is the winning feature of your product, its raison d'être. In a Social Media Marketing plan you need to understand what the benefits of each of your products are.

We can't publish random things and promote what we have at random. We certainly have more than one topic, and also more than one product. But let's choose one at a time. One a month? It depends, even not. Twenty a month? Also not.