Private Domain Ecuador Serialization 03: All private domain operations that cannot get sales results are just busy work

purchase phone number list here with discuss
shormilaKhatun

Private Domain Ecuador Serialization 03: All private domain operations that cannot get sales results are just busy work

Post by shormilaKhatun »

Mass posting loses fans, without mass posting, there is no Ecuador Phone Number performance.I don't know if you're embarrassed, but this happened to us in sales anyway! Private Ecuador Phone Number domain = traffic = mass advertising, this seems a bit wrong, but most operations can't find a good method.Especially, when performance is not good, everything has to make way for sales! At this time, mass advertising has become a life-saving straw, and it has been posted wave after wave, and fans have Ecuador Phone Number been lost wave after wave!

In operation, you not only have to carry the operational Ecuador Phone Number KPIs, but also the GMV indicators.Carrying GMV indicators, you have to do sales, to be precise, sales operations.Today, let's talk about how to do sales operations in the private domain! 01 Sales: I only like the most direct wayLet’s first analyze from the Ecuador Phone Number perspective of sales. Why do sales like mass posting? This is the typical two thinking of operation. Sales only like the most direct way, if you can make a phone call, you can't wait to make a direct phone call. Compared with operations, sales are in the front line, and efficiency Ecuador Phone Number is more important to them!

Sales: I want to communicate with Ecuador Phone Number users most directly! It's too much ink for them to run that set of things.The logic of sales is correct, and many Ecuador Phone Number operations will have conflicts if they do not understand their ideas.However, direct ≠ mass posting! Because mass posting is not direct at all! What the sales want is the Ecuador Phone Number efficient access to the information directly behind it, which cannot be achieved by mass sending.As a user, do you watch mass advertisements?