The Anthropology of Video Illustrator Art Work

purchase phone number list here with discuss
Ahad

The Anthropology of Video Illustrator Art Work

Post by Ahad »

In mid-March, W, an anthropologist friend in the United States, reposted an opening clip of the American children's program ZOOM in the 1970s on Facebook , and stated in the dialogue: "Every time someone mentions or I email When I read about Zoom as a teaching platform, I couldn't help but think about this show. It's a special kind of brain injury at all." Out of curiosity, I clicked in and watched the video from the 1970s, and couldn't help myself. I often click on a movie from this era and watch it ten times in one go. Every time I turn on the video conferencing platform and prepare for class, I will unconsciously hum the theme song of several children of different ethnic backgrounds in the film, running and dancing happily while sang loudly: "We are gonna zoom, zoom, zoom-a, zoom.” This is really a bit too addicted, and it makes me seriously think that W's brain injury may not be a joke.

Out of fun and curiosity, I want to think carefully and sort out: Did the synchronous video teaching experience that suddenly shrouded my daily life because of COVID-19 caused me any permanent " remodel"? Can the spirit of the anthropological field, as well as the curiosity about new things and self, help me understand these suddenly distorted everyday life? The Chinese University of Hong Kong, where I teach, Illustrator Art Work
quickly decided to purchase Zoom accounts, a video conferencing platform, for all faculty, staff, and students after Wuhan was closed for six days, and extended the Spring Festival holiday for two weeks. It was known at the time that after two weeks, most likely would not return to the classroom. But what exactly does this mean? The first impression was vague. I'm just worried that the masks on the market in Hong Kong are quickly out of stock, and the virus is hitting from all directions. In the email, several colleagues each expressed skepticism about the synchronous video course,

discussing whether the book will be pre-recorded or live on Facebook. Everyone made an appointment to attend the training course of the school's IT service center, and then came back a week later for the first Zoom meeting of the Department of Anthropology. Unexpectedly, Miss J from the Information Technology Service Center is simply the most powerful matchmaker in this century. Under her introduction, everyone fell in love with Zoom's synchronous video conference at first sight. As far as I am concerned, it can only be described as being in love. All day long, I want to secretly open Zoom to study various functions, and keep thinking about how fun it can be in class. All week, I begged my two kids to be my Zoom companions over and over again, and the three of them were chatting zoom-a, zoom-a, zoom from different rooms in the house. I fantasized to myself: maybe it's like the hologram often seen in Star Wars movies! Wouldn't it be natural to watch a Jedi and a Resistance base talk on the phone? I prepared instant voting options, figured out how to u