Depending on what we want to study on our website

purchase phone number list here with discuss
Bappy

Depending on what we want to study on our website

Post by Bappy »

What is its utility? Depending on what we want to study on our website, there are 4 categories of reports; Each of them tries to answer the following questions: Who is my target audience. AUDIENCE. Thanks to these reports I will be able to segment my audience based on their age, gender, interests, technology they use (both the operating system, browser and device through which they access: desktop, tablet or mobile), language, country from which they access… very important in these reports is that it allows me to know the number of recurring visitors, that is, those who repeat on my website.

How do you access my website? ACQUISITION . It allows us to obtain information on how we have attracted traffic to my website. The different means of attracting traffic to a website are: Organic: through a search engine Direct: I type the URL directly because phone database
I know it Referals: recommendations from another page Social networks display ads email campaign SMS Metasearch engines: example Trivago Affiliation: advertising space on a blog Others: we cannot know the origin of the traffic. How do users behave? BEHAVIOR . With these analyzes I will be able to know through which page of my website the traffic has arrived, the average duration of the visit or the frequency of visits.

This will allow me to obtain information on what content is the most attractive to users. What is the result of the visits. CONVERSION. It is very interesting to know the origin of the traffic, to segment my visitors and to know how they behave, but all this is useless if I do not achieve my objectives. Analytics allows me to define specific objectives and measure their degree of achievement with this tool. If you still do not have this tool, it is highly recommended that you configure it, since it is essential to know the performance of your website in order to implement improvements. If you are still not sure, there are digital marketing professionals who will be able to help you configure the tool and analyze all the reports it offers. What are you waiting for to start measuring your results?