Earn Over $100 Per Hour with Value-Based Pricing

purchase phone number list here with discuss
magite

Earn Over $100 Per Hour with Value-Based Pricing

Post by magite »

Although you may have many Whatsapp手机号码列表 professional skills, it is difficult to present yourself as an expert in everything. Focus lets you charge more. Efficiency allows you to complete the same projects in fewer hours. The key here is to deliver great work. You have to do a good job of retaining the customer Whatsapp手机号码列表 you worked hard for; It is generally easier to close recurring and more profitable business than to seek new business. You may be able to get by with poor work for a while, but eventually, it will catch up with you and your reputation.

Earn over $100 per hour with value-based pricing Whatsapp手机号码列表 When you have the expertise and a well-tuned process for producing deliverables for your clients, you can start Whatsapp手机号码列表 charging on the value of the work, rather than an hourly rate. For example, you can start charging $5,000 to complete a project that only Whatsapp手机号码列表 takes you 10 hours. Now you're not charging the client $500 an hour (no client in their mind would want to pay you $500 an hour), but you're making $500 an hour because you price them based on the value that you provide.

Your efficiencies allow your rates to increase. This is where I'm at in my Whatsapp手机号码列表 own business: For almost every project I work on, I get an effective hourly rate of between $300 and $500 per hour (without actually charging an hourly rate). And guess what? When you charge by value, you don't even have to take on 10 customers. You may be able to generate revenue with just four clients. Plus, at $500 an hour, you only Whatsapp手机号码列表 have to work 200 hours to earn $100,000 a year. This is where it really starts to get fun. Earn more by selling less Now you can see the math behind making six figures in marketing.