Read It All! 7 Important Functions and Practical Experience

you can buy email list with talk to us
topiakter

Read It All! 7 Important Functions and Practical Experience

Post by topiakter »

Enterprise WeChat has become an essential office tool for many enterprises, but it is not that many of its functions have not been well utilized. This article introduces 7 important functions of enterprise WeChat from two aspects, hoping to help you. Since Wetool was banned some time ago, many small partners are looking for alternative operation tools. In this way, enterprise WeChat can be said to be the most suitable + most compliant official operation tool.

Combined with the anti-harassment feature launched Phone Number List week in Enterprise WeChat version 3.0.24, Enterprise WeChat has become “more fragrant”. And now that traffic is getting more and more expensive, various industries such as finance, education, and retail e-commerce are depositing users on corporate WeChat, which is convenient for subsequent continuous contact.

Recently, I am also researching some private domain traffic strategies, so I combined the experience and analysis seen in various circles + my own exploration to extract 7 important functions and 7 small experiences about using enterprise WeChat, and share them with everyone. When writing this article, I asked myself two questions: If I use enterprise WeChat to receive user traffic now, what functions must I know? In the process of enterprise WeChat use, what are the experiences that can improve efficiency?