Then, ask them to write which one they think is false

Description of your first forum.
nila7k

Then, ask them to write which one they think is false

Post by nila7k »

Ask a few students to guess that false statement and ask them to explain why they chose it. After modeling the process, give students time to think carefully about their own realities and fictions. Ask them to write down their three statements, share them with their classmates, and discuss the answers. Invite volunteers to try to be better than the class. Have a chart or list handy that you can project with the names of all the students and a true statement about each one this list will also allow you to keep track of who has shared their truths.

Finish the activity by asking your students what responses they expected from their peers and what facts they can expect to learn about their epals. This Qatar Phone Number section is not shared, but it can help you realize how ideas about people are generated based on appearances, prior knowledge, and more. These ideas about people can change over time. What we are like email all about me project index overview project elements project schedule you might also be interested how we are - get involved, activate previous knowledge and build context see article what we are like - aspects of culture worksheet see article how we are - mail final activity see article what we are like - worksheet about me and my pen pal see article duration: two modules of - minutes on consecutive days grades nd and rd day : class activity involve students by asking them to tell you about some of their best friends.

Where they are? What are your favorite activities? What do you like to do together? Remind them that close friends know a lot about each other and that as they get to know each other better they become better friends. This will be very important in getting to know your epals. Students will have a hard time finding the right words to describe themselves, but the all about me worksheet can help them. Tell them that they will use it as a guide to help them with the first email exchange with their epals.